Lickey End is a suburb in the Bromsgrove district that is south-east to the A38 junction. That is why using cars for commuting is prevalent around this region. An increased usage leads to tyre wear leading to higher searches for tyres near me.
That is why, for residents of Lickey End, Bromsgrove Service Centre is here with its premium and cheap tyres Lickey End.
Why choose us?
Bromsgrove Service Centre houses a team of skilled technicians with proper training and experience in providing top-quality car-services. They can conduct various essential maintenance checks on your vehicle with efficiency using advanced equipment at our facility.
We offer a range of different car services at our garage at competitive prices. Although we are a relatively new facility, we are growing our reputation as a reliable car servicing and tyre retailing garage.
Benefits of working with us
- We ensure 100% customer satisfaction. At our workshop, we take your feedback seriously and act upon them immediately.
- Reliability and punctuality is our primary goal at this facility. In case of queries, we ensure to get back as soon as possible.
- We ensure to assist as many customers as possible. All our services are priced transparently and are affordable.
- Technicians at our garage are highly conversant and are here to assist you with all car-related issues.
That is why to purchase car tyres Lickey End, drop by at our facility. Provide us with your car's registration number and tyre details; we will provide you with tyre options to choose from.
We provide different car services at our garage as well. These include wheel alignment, wheel balancing, brake repair, etc., among others.
To avail of our wheel alignment services, book an appointment. We use advanced equipment to check wheel alignment Lickey End and make adjustment as per manufacturer specifications.
You can also opt for our wheel balancing Lickey End services if you encounter issues such as increased tread wear or reduced braking distance.
We are also an authorized facility for MOT Linkey End.
Our MOT tests follow protocols by the UK government and Vehicle Standard Agency (DVSA).
As per UK regulations, driving an MOT failed car is illegal.
What can cause you to fail your MOT Lickey End test?
Here are certain fundamental factors you need to be careful about to pass your MOT test.
- Not topping up the screen wash, your vehicle is unclean and has a hazy front windshield
- Before taking your car for an MOT test, clean the boot space and wipe the windows
- Issues with a vehicle's registration plate include incorrect spacing or type space. Dirty or missing syllables can also cause hindrances to VT20 certification
- Customized nameplates must follow DVLA rules, or else it can create a serious issue.
Correcting these issues will help you pass the Mot test with flying colours.
All-in-all, for all car-related issues, drop by at our garage today!