Accurate tyre pressure is crucial for an optimised driving experience with full safety and comfort.
Bromsgrove Service Centre Ltd. offers free tyre pressure checks for all car makes and models. Unlike any other automotive service, you don't need to schedule an appointment for this. If you're looking for "tyre pressure check near me", we recommend you drop by at our facility during business hours.
Why opt for tyre pressure check?
- Both over-inflation and under-inflation of tyres are potentially problematic. It reduces your tyres' cushioning power and damages the tread due to improper friction with the road surface.
- Perfect level of tyre pressure improves grip and enhances steering as well as braking performance. Under-inflated tyres, on the other hand, increases stopping distances up to 8 meters.
- Improper tyre pressure level makes your car engine work with more effort. As a result, it burns more fuel, thereby reducing mileage.
Causes of incorrect tyre pressure
With time, all car tyres lose some amount of tyre pressure (about 1-3psi per month). Some common reasons behind this are:
- Accidental, unnoticed tyre puncture
- A drop of ambient temperature in cold climatic conditions
- Defective TPMS valve
- Damaged rims
- Micro cracks in the inner layer of the tyre
Reason to choose our service centre
To drive with full safety and comfort, your car tyres’ pressure must be as per the manufacturer recommendations. Our professional technicians recommend our customers to check the tyre pressure every couple of weeks. If you are searching for free tyre pressure check Bromsgrove, visit our service centre.
Our experts will first determine your vehicle’s recommended tyre pressure from the owner’s manual or tyre placard (usually present in the door jamb or the driver’s side door pillar). They will then remove the tyre’s air valve cap and insert a pressure gauge safely to take the reading. Next, the tyre will be deflated or re-inflated as per the requirement.
Therefore, wait no more and visit us for a free tyre pressure check Bromsgrove.